jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

1. akirchner profile image96
    akirchnerposted 7 years ago

I was trying to attach my hubpages profile to Twitter but it is not liking the RSS feed URL that I typed in.  Does anyone know how to do that correctly?  I assumed the URL would be
    http://www.hubpages.com/profile/akirchner - is that not correct?
    Thanks in advance - I know....blondie again.

2. rumbling profile image36
    rumblingposted 7 years ago

I'm a bit unclear about what exactly you want to do ? you want to add a link to your hubpages profile in your twitter profile ?

3. 0
    Scott.Lifeposted 7 years ago

Everytime I finish a hub the link appears automatically, all I have to do is click it, I thought this was anew feature on Hubpages.

4. mroricle1973 profile image60
    mroricle1973posted 7 years ago

I kow to get your RSS feeed from hubpages you need to go to your profile and right click the RSS Feed icon and click on properties...  You copy the URL from there and post that as your RSS feed...  As far as putting your profile on twitter, I don't think you need to use RSS for that....   

I could be wrong...   

Hopefully this works for you

1. deartfuldodger profile image60
      deartfuldodgerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

hes got it, use the latest hubs rss - and it will autopost each hub to twitter

here ill make it easier for you

2. akirchner profile image96
      akirchnerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks ya'll~!  Got it - think the blondie working with also being from Prinetucky are combining to make me dumb as a box of rocks!  Got it and it worked!!!  Yeeehaaaa