jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Bit of an odd? About Keywords

1. visitmaniac profile image59
    visitmaniacposted 7 years ago

I work with keywords a lot. However there is one tool I wish I had that I have yet to be able to find. Or even think of a keyword to type in to find such a product or site. That is...

Where can I type in the url of my site and find out what keyword my site ranks and at which number they rank for that keyword?

For example I have a clickbank hub. So I should be ranked somewhere for click bank, click bank pirate, click bank success and so forth. But I want to know at what number I stand right now so I can see what work needs to be done to push me up in the rankings.

Sean Supplee

2. mktanny profile image57
    mktannyposted 7 years ago

hey woollllla i got something for you just check out this link http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/keywords/ its good i think as its by digital point forums and they have a very good reputation.
    If you are not getting what you want then just reply here ok.

3. visitmaniac profile image59

Him not really, I have to add a PHP script and then it starts to collect data for keywords I typed in. Ive added it to my site but yet still looking for some site where I can just type in my url and find out what keywords are driving traffic to my site and where I rank for those keywords.

4. sunforged profile image67
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

sure -seobook part of keyword spy, im on my netbook so Idont  have the plugins directly in front of me, but google should do the rest for you.

both are free tools, but you get increased options with premium editions

not much of a chance to rank for clickbank though

5. visitmaniac profile image59

sounds great, i tried to get on seobook.com but the sites not working I am guessing that is the site you are talking about? if not can you link me up please thanks!

6. sunforged profile image67
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

that was the right site, they prob are just doing some updates right now

i would def use that .. i almost dont even want to share it

and this is the tool you need:

Rank Checker

1. Jeffrey Neal profile image88
      Jeffrey Nealposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Good info, I'm going to try that now.  My trial of Market Samurai is about to expire, and that's what I've been using to check rank so far.

7. Morgue profile image86
    Morgueposted 7 years ago

8. rumbling profile image35
    rumblingposted 7 years ago

What about Google webmaster tools , It shows your top search queries and your position in search engines which I think is what you are looking for. It gives some more date like percentage of click through etc which you might find useful