jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

I think the google bot crawled my page today

1. Helen Cater profile image60
    Helen Caterposted 7 years ago

Not sure if my tripple traffic increase is due to the sorting out of docstock and other problems I had with stolen work, but my traffic is going through the roof. For two weeks it has steadily dropped to an almost suicidal figure. Now it is going up 100 views per hour. Am I missing? I actually appear to be getting back to normal, and this has given me a real buzz in writing at hubpages again. Anyone else see a huge rise in traffic?

2. TheEverythingHub profile image61
    TheEverythingHubposted 7 years ago

Awesome SEO is a funny thing like that. One minute whatever keywords your hub is ranked for no one is interested in the next they come though the wood work.
    Some of my hubs have seen in increase in traffic while others fall. It's just to hard to explain or even try to understand. Just go with the basics like doing a ping on your page after your done writing it and doing a little backlinking to it.

3. Helen Cater profile image60

This is different as it's an increase in every hub I have. Not just one of them, but all of them. Not one bad view with any. it started at 7oclock UK time and is going up by the hour. Could this be due to a page crawl or not?

4. soni2006 profile image45
    soni2006posted 7 years ago

Yes Helen, I am experiencing the same thing as you are.

5. Jane Dee Summers profile image59
    Jane Dee Summersposted 7 years ago

No HC,

I only seem to get stuck in it!!

6. Helen Cater profile image60

Oh dear Jane perhaps your time will come later Beep, Beep. I have heard lots of people saying the same yesterday Soni and thought I was being left out. Hubber love strikes again.

7. Jane Dee Summers profile image59
    Jane Dee Summersposted 7 years ago

Mucho gusto HC.

working