User suggested Contest!

1. kirstenblog profile image79
    kirstenblogposted 7 years ago

With recent questions about the 30 hubs in 30 days contest I thought instead of asking the staff to start up a different contest to improve hub quality I would just go on ahead and challenge you guys as a simple user.

I would suggest its an "improve the quality of your hubs challenge", you can come along and tell us each time you choose a hub that is not performing as you had expected when you wrote it, what you think it needs, then report back when you hit on the right strategy to improve its traffic, click throughs, or hub score.

If you start to struggle you can always pop by and ask for advice too smile.

2. kirstenblog profile image79
    kirstenblogposted 7 years ago

Just thought of my first hub to go out and promote. It will be my newest page
    <URL snipped - no self-promotion in the Forums>
    My first strategy is to find a video on utube demonstrating a few basics of wood carving, the sort of thing a person could want to go try right away. I think the summary text could probably do with a look, see if it could be more tantalizing smile. Then maybe a few more back links from how to wood carve sites n blogs, valuable comments on their sites seem to be good for everybody all round so a fun way to back link.

I will check back in when I have implimented these strategys and let ya know if it worked!  Oh btw its current hub score is 72, so a little way to go really smile