jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

I'd love some constructive criticism

1. MissE profile image79
    MissEposted 7 years ago

I've been on hubpages almost 4 weeks and I think I'm doing OK, but I've noticed when I read other people's hubs they tend to get a lot of comments and advice from other hubbers.  Am I doing something wrong? Should I be interactng with the "hub community" more?  I'd love some more feedback on my hubs! smile

2. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

MissE - I was just over looking through your hubs - welcome to hubpages smile

You've made a great start and you seem to have clicked with what the site is all about - I left a long comment on one of your hubs, with some advice.

Honest you're doing a fine job as a new member of the site!

1. MissE profile image79
      MissEposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I read your comment.  Thank you so much for responding.  I do need to interact more with other hubbers.  I'm still learning the ropes! smile

3. dohn121 profile image88
    dohn121posted 7 years ago

I too have looked over your hubs and believe that you're doing fine.  I try to read as many hubs as I can and always try to comment on each one I read.  Participating in the forums is another great way to meet others here, mainly because it's as close as you can come to live chat.  I fanned you by the way and am really looking forward to your progress big_smile

1. MissE profile image79
      MissEposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the quick feedback.  I will follow your suggestions and keep trying! smile

4. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Hi MissE, welcome to HubPages. When you become a fan of others, you will get email notices of their new Hubs. One may get lotssssss of emails but you least know of fan Hubs to go read n comment. smile

5. livewithrichard profile image86
    livewithrichardposted 7 years ago

Welcome to HP MissE.  I checked out your hubs too and agree you are writing just fine.  Great tips on camping, by the way.

Staying active in the community (forums, commenting on hubs)is a great way to get feedback and build your fan base.  There is a ton of great knowledge here on HP to help you earn some money or just recognition.

6. MissE profile image79
    MissEposted 7 years ago

Thank you everyone!!!  Your responses have been so quick and positive!  I guess I will keep on truckin'!  smile