jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Can I click and buy at my own hub's amazon or ebay products?

1. blbhhdcn profile image55
    blbhhdcnposted 7 years ago

yes i undertsand we should notclick on the ads that we are sevring but how about the amazon or ebay products that are on our hubs?

I like a lot of the amazon products that is on my hubs, so can i click and buy from there? (from my hubs amazon product listings)?

Thank you so much in advance for making things clear to me.

2. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 7 years ago

Amazon doesn't allow it. I assume that because there's a connection between being a buyer and being an associate that it'll just flag and remove it. Unless the ad served is not form your 60% of the ad impressions.

Seeing as it's not going to do you any good you might as well buy from a fellow hubber.

3. sunforged profile image67
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

Amazon specifically forbids it, as DS said

(although I have done it frequently in the past, when I didnt value the account - id rather have the account than a 4-6% discount nowadays)

I havent seen the same with eBay ( i did google about a bit) but once again the tiny savings isnt worth any possible risk.

Hook another hubber up!

you can def click the link though, so that you can get the item id

4. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

if you see something you like pop up on your hub, just search the product out on Amazon. com or Ebay.com I'm sure you can find it again and then cick away smile

5. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Under the old eBay TOS, you were allowed to buy through your own affiliate link - I remember checking it out.

I notice that under the new eBay TOS, you're not allowed.

6. blbhhdcn profile image55
    blbhhdcnposted 7 years ago

Thank you very much guyz!

I appreciate it.

Now, it's clear.

I will just have to look the stuff on amazon.com

I don't see a hubber here who has the same amazon products i have on mine hubs. I do would like to buy from my fellow hubbers.

You can check my electronis and gadgets articles and also fashion and shopping online, those amazon products there are my favorite and would want to buy if you have it in your own hubs.

1. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Just find an Amazon capsule, it doesn't matter what the product is, and click through. Do a search and make your purchase, and it'll be tracked and attributed to that account anyway.

Whether it's the Hubber or HubPages Inc getting the commission, it's good either way.