1. Morgue profile image87
    Morgueposted 7 years ago

Some constructive criticism would be appreciated.

Summary text - A quality vaporizer is hard to come by at a good price. Vaporizing is easily one of the best ways to smoke. Fortunately, there is the VaporGenie. The VaporGenie is something I came across while trying to spend a 50$ Amazon gift card..

Summary text - The Bagheera Kiplingi is a spider that actually eats plants. Living on acacia plants in south america it has a interesting way of feeding itself, as well as an interesting predator. Ants.

Summary text - Most survey sites suck. Hours of filling out surveys for, at best, 5$. However, Opinion Outpost is a different kind of animal. With most surveys at 2$ to 5$, some more, and every time you have attempted a survey you get a chance at...

2. teendad profile image60
    teendadposted 7 years ago

One criticism of this forum topic is that you have the link to SureWin listed twice, when I assume you meant to link to your vaporizer post before your first summary:

I'm hardly a HubPages expert, but I will tell you that you need to correct the use of your vs. you're in the hubs.

your = ownership (your dog)
    you're = you are (you're the man)

3. Morgue profile image87
    Morgueposted 7 years ago

Yeah, was what I meant to link.

Thanks, my common mistake.