jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Challenge: keep me on twitter!

1. retellect profile image78
    retellectposted 7 years ago

I've just made a twitter account and I've never used it before. Only a handful of my friends are on there and I have no followers. I challenge you guys to prove to me why I should keep my account, who am I gonna "tweet"? My twitter is twitter.com/retellect. I can't wait to see how you guys are gonna try convincing me! tongue

1. sunforged profile image69
      sunforgedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You know the whole twitter thing becomes a lot more fun when it does everything by itself

http://hubpages.com/hub/Twitter-Make-Mo … ze-twitter

Your welcome to follow me, my account is set to auto-follow!

2. bodybychocolates profile image62
      bodybychocolatesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I joined Twitter about 1 year ago very reluctantly.  Now in the top 1% of over 5 million accounts I'm glad I did.  Do you have a purpose for wanting to be on Twitter?

2. 0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

next time i sign on i will tweet you.

3. retellect profile image78

Thanks guys. Looking out for you cosette. I also started following you too sunforged. I'm beginning to find out a few tricks on there myself. Any more reasons to stay?

4. viryabo profile image86
    viryaboposted 7 years ago

My twitter account was suspended for no just reason. I'm pissed with them because i sent in a complaint, but no response from them. And its 5 weeks now.

5. archdaw profile image60
    archdawposted 7 years ago

You need to go and check out Bloodnlatex Hub it is called "So Twitter Me This"

6. retellect profile image78

Thanks archdaw, bloodnlatex really hit the nail on the head. I was thinking along the same lines of him..........now to find someone equally and oppositely passionate! If you find someone let me know smile