jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Can one change which google adsense ads are shown on a hub?

1. TotalReviewGuy profile image60
    TotalReviewGuyposted 7 years ago

I seem to get strange ads that are irrelevant to my hub.  Is their a way to 'streamline' the google ads to match the content?

2. profile image0
    Pacal Votanposted 7 years ago
  3. sunforged profile image64
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

You know Ive seen the hip and sam roberts many times from my years in buffalo - but lowest of the low was def always my fav canadian band - do the candaians give them love?

anyways, your adsense ads take a it to figure out how to target your text right, so unless your goinhg back weeks later and they are off, your just looking to early.

Each ad capsule can be heavily influenced by the text you use closest to it...or seems so in my experiments.

hitting refresh a couple of times will show you what your true ads are

..that was long, I meant the ads i saw target your writing just fine

1. TotalReviewGuy profile image60
      TotalReviewGuyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

@sunforged -- Personally I'm not a huge fan of LOTL but my lady really digs them.  But Sam and The Hip prevail in my world.  Glad you dig 'em too! -Trig

4. rumbling profile image27
    rumblingposted 7 years ago

The ads shown to depends on many factors , if you are outside US there might not be relevant ads for your country etc. I'm from Sri Lanka and if I view my hubs I usually see irrelevant ads.

5. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Adsense does allow you to filter out ads too hmm but got to do that from your A account.

6. Csjun89 profile image76
    Csjun89posted 7 years ago

ah, so filtering from the adsense account would work on the hubpage ?

7. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

The max number is 5 I think which I did since my articles usually have nothing to do with those  subjects tongue lol

8. TotalReviewGuy profile image60
    TotalReviewGuyposted 7 years ago

Thanks all for your responses.  @ Pacal, I'm heading over to check your link now.

working