jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Reordering Capsules

1. aoiffe379 profile image61
    aoiffe379posted 7 years ago

I would appreciate some help on how to reorder hub capsules. I clicked on Reorder Now, waited then reordered the text capsules. What is the next step? Where do I find Save?I clicked Finished Editing but when I checked the hub, nothing had changed.I wrote a hub on What Is In Your Vision and the capsules are intended to spell VISION based on the initial letter of the subtitle.Without the reordering, the impact is not the same. I have tried to reorder several times- unsuccessfully- and I am seeking help because I am using the computer at work and time is against me.Thanks.

2. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 7 years ago

You reorder the capsules and THEN click "reorder now."  That's what moves them and saves them.

1. rebekahELLE profile image90
      rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago in reply to this

realache, I so appreciate how you come here to help and say what you need to say in a clear, concise, non-judgmental manner. no drama, no ego, thank you. smile

1. relache profile image89
        relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I get castigated rather regularly for my responses, actually, so thanks.

2. darkside profile image81
        darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

relache might have been the reason I first discovered HubPages. And she's definitely why I came back and signed up much later.

3. aoiffe379 profile image61
    aoiffe379posted 7 years ago

Thank you very much. Now that I know, I will not put the cart before the horse anymore. Knowledge is power.

working