What Do You Do When You are Bored-I Never Say "I Am Bored."

1. Shealy Healy profile image62
    Shealy Healyposted 7 years ago

Okay-so you are bored. What does that mean? Are you boring? Are you in a boring world? Or, do you have a problem with the way you live your life?
    Shealy Healy

2. pioneer_writer5 profile image61
    pioneer_writer5posted 7 years ago

In my opinion being bored either means that your life is in a rut. The everyday routine leads to the feeling of boredom. Or it could be that you just need to find something fulfilling. There is some challenge that you are not taking on, some talent you have not fully developed.

3. creativeone59 profile image45
    creativeone59posted 7 years ago

To get out of boredom, you have to find your passion and do it with all your might. what do you like to do, what do you like to read, where do you like to go. do you have fantastic or interesting friends, you need to answer all these questions before you can find your niche; but there's always something to do, but try to find something that  will keep your passion fire burning. I'm an artist, I paint, I'm an author, I write, I make hand made jewelry, when I'm not doing one ,I'm doing the other. don't let boredom swallow you up. get busy, doing something with yourself, rememeber, time wait for no one. I hope I helped you out some. Godspeed. creativeone59