jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (23 posts)

Starbucks Via

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Okay, this stuff is worse than crack. A friend sent me some and I am hooked. It's the new instant coffee from Starbucks and it tastes like "real" coffee. It's expensive stuff so when this stash runs out I'll have to stop drinking it.

I have to stop drinking it though because I'm getting into stupid arguments in both the politics and religion forum and I'm letting them get to me. The coffee makes me very edgy...

I really have to stop smile

1. J. Kumm profile image61
      J. Kummposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I don't think it sounds that good, I mean instant coffee? Maybe I'll have to give it a try. Once can't hurt, right? ;-)

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
      rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I bought some the other day. it does taste like the real thing, and it's strong. I was up all night the other night. roll
      those forums are like dark alleys... can be like walking into a IED area... hmm

3. 0
      Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

We've been through this before about your "problem" with the Politics and Religion forum. I've threatened an intervention but you said you could handle it yourself. Now your blaming it on instant coffee from Starbucks. Really....

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
        Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

4. dutchman1951 profile image60
      dutchman1951posted 7 years ago in reply to this

real coffee, the writers Opiate!....lol
      Psssst! stay away from the funny muffins in the glass case!!!!!

1. Lisa HW profile image83
        Lisa HWposted 7 years ago in reply to this

and stay away from the Dunkin Donuts muffins and anything else that are NOT in a glass case or otherwise protected - they're the playground of flies from about April through November.   mad

2. Colebabie profile image59
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

Noooo!! Don't let them get to you UW! And ya you should get off the 'Bucks.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

It actually is very good. But it costs like $10 for 12 cupfuls.

Beware... big_smile

1. emievil profile image85
      emievilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Gosh, I miss Starbucks! $10 for 12 cupfuls is not bad. Can you send them over UW? smile I don't participate in those two forums so have no problem with being edgy big_smile

4. Song-Bird profile image83
    Song-Birdposted 7 years ago

I'm already hooked on the regular starbucks..I don't think I'll try the instant, it looks like that is even more expensive sad

5. Paradise7 profile image85
    Paradise7posted 7 years ago

It's too expensive, is right!  I'm down to Sanka, now.  Caffeine free. Way to go. big_smile big_smile yikes

6. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

Uh oh UW they got you too? I have yet to try the instant but I love the other stuff. one of our best friends works there...for now until she becomes a nurse smile and she gave us some coffee beans for a gift. lol I also love the fraps!

7. Beth100 profile image82
    Beth100posted 7 years ago

It's an invasion!  I'm hooked on the signature coffees....can't go without one per day!!! UGH!!  Did try the instant in their blind taste test, and I did taste the difference.  Even shocked the lady when I told her which was which!  It is pretty good for instant...but I'm too hooked on the regular stuff already!!

8. europewalker profile image79
    europewalkerposted 7 years ago

The Via is okay, but I prefer to grind the beans. I am a true Starbucks addict.

1. J. Kumm profile image61
      J. Kummposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm a sucker for grinding my own beans too. I just love that fresh fresh smell! smile

9. Daniel Carter profile image90
    Daniel Carterposted 7 years ago

I think that's rather clever, UW. Blaming religion and politics forum temperatures on Starbucks! LOL I think that could be a very clever hub, btw. I don't suppose iced coffee would cool anything off, however.

I had to take an extended breather from those forums myself. There's nothing like good politics and religion and these forums are nothing like good politics and religion. LOL

(Take some inositol and choline to calm the jitters. It works and it's natural. Just an idea.)

10. 0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

Scotch is better for you dear. wink Makes for a mellow fellow

11. Zsuzsy Bee profile image84
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 7 years ago

Yup a good scotch in the starbucks and you won't even care what type of garbage they're dishing out in the politics and religion forum.

12. thranax profile image59
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

Just buy discount instant coffee and put it into the same bag..you will stop soon wink

13. 0
    SirDentposted 7 years ago

I have never ever tasted Starbucks coffee. I love Folgers, it's mountain grown you know. tongue

14. Pr0metheus profile image59
    Pr0metheusposted 7 years ago

Try coffee bean... tastes better IMO :-P

15. hinckles koma profile image78
    hinckles komaposted 7 years ago

i understand i drink about 2-3 a day iam soo adicted to starbucks. i need help also. i feel weird if i dont go in starbucks, i get the capp small.  iam working on delivery!! what do they put in there? love all