jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (15 posts)

Puppy and house sitting

1. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

Well starting tomorrow around 3 or 4 I'll be off hubpages for a week. I am going to go down to Poway to house sit and dog sit for my parents while they go to a cousin's wedding. So I may be on here may not...but I will definitely be writing on my stories more since my husband won't be able to come with me until next weekend due to work.

I'm excited because I get to take the train down and I haven't been on a train since Kindergarten. big_smile so yes I'm exctied. So you all have fun while I'm away oh and behave yourselves lol

2. zadrobi profile image61
    zadrobiposted 7 years ago

Victory shall be mine-- although I will be incomplete without an arch nemesis hmm

3. 0

aaaa you saying I'm your arch nemesis? how sweet of you I accept lmao. and don't worry I'm sure others will get on there and ruin it for ya HAHA

4. Beth100 profile image84
    Beth100posted 7 years ago

Wanna take the dog I'm sitting??  But be warned:  he doesn't shut the ****** up with his barking!! It's 24/7 and I'm going CRAZY!!!

5. 0

I don't know...my dog might get him to shut up with her hyperness haha she is an English Bulldog/terrier.

what kind is your dog yer sititing?

1. Beth100 profile image84
      Beth100posted 7 years ago in reply to this

a pip squeaky lap-so yap-py and my shepherd is ready to eat him for midnight snack!!!  Had to separate them between floors!  lol

1. 0
        Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol lol lol

6. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

I dog sat for my boyfriend's boss' chihuahua. Her name was Princess, and Princess went into heat for the first time in my apartment. I had to make an emergency run to Target to get her diapers and when I came back she had torn up my carpet smile

7. 0

ooooooo that sucks Colebabie bad Princess bad lol

8. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

Yeah, I don't watch her anymore smile But I've pet-sat other times and it was fun smile

1. 0

It is fun.

9. zadrobi profile image61
    zadrobiposted 7 years ago

I'm going to put my pj's on (my little mermaid one-e(sp)). Have a Dog-gone good week CW yikes

1. 0

lol thanks zadrobi keep the place lively for me lmao and write more hubs! hehehe

1. zadrobi profile image61
        zadrobiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes ma'am. toodles

10. 0

YAY excited today is the day...but I still need sleep lol

working