jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Traffic sources help please?

1. Jackson Riddle profile image70
    Jackson Riddleposted 7 years ago

Ok, So as I was looking at the stats for my hub I saw how some views had come from HubPages, facebook and twitter. No surprises here as I have been advertising them on these sites.

However, I then noticed I had some views from a site called iconfactory or something.

Does this mean someone has posted a link to my hub on that site? If so that's great.

2. Aqua profile image79
    Aquaposted 7 years ago

There might be a link. Do you have analytics? If so, it will tell you and you can also get to the page where your views originated from. If not, try heading over to iconfactory and see if you can tell where your traffic is coming from, like from a forum post etc.

3. rumbling profile image35
    rumblingposted 7 years ago

If you have analytics then this is a bit easier to track

4. Francis911 profile image61
    Francis911posted 7 years ago

my hubs are falling.
    I need advice. pls

5. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

There are quite a few Hubs that offer advice and places to generate traffic to your own Hubs. smile Just use the search bar up at the top right there, wink loadsssss of tips and info. big_smile Welcome to HubPages!

6. sunforged profile image67
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

they prob gave you a newslink, you can tell which hub the traffic is from, right?

search the title w/ iconfactory and youll prob find it, assuming you dont have analytics installed

Go ahead and install analytics now, it takes 10 minutes, youll see where the traffic is from the next visitors