jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

Typo

1. Whitney05 profile image64
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

Advertisement is spelled wrong. When you save a hub unpublished and you can see where the Googles ads would be placed, it says:

advertisment should have an E.

It's misspelled in all of the gray boxes where Google ads may potentially be placed.

1. profile image0
      bloodnlatexposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Look at you calling out the man!

2. Paradise7 profile image86
    Paradise7posted 7 years ago

Well, you know...big_smile

bloodnlatex, whooo whoooo!

yikesyikesyikesyikes

3. profile image0
    Ryan Kettposted 7 years ago

After your comments to me the other day, dont you think this might be a little petty?

1. profile image0
      bloodnlatexposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Petty or not, the woman has a point!

4. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

LOL Whitney, those noobs are funny, aren't they? smile

5. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

I never even realized it lol. Buess I never read it until now hehehe thanks for pointing that out Whitney! It funny!

6. Whitney05 profile image64
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

I never really noticed it either. I just happened to copy my hub into a word doc and it copied over the ad placement wording.

Ryan, I'm not being petty by any means. I'm not complaining or demanding anything. Just pointing out an error that was made by mistake.  If they don't want to change it, I could care less. I just thought they should know. It was a simple mistake that most people haven't noticed and probably would never notice if it hadn't been brought up. I found it by pure accident. I wasn't going through the site critiquing the world or anything.

1. profile image0
      Ryan Kettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It was a good spot in fairness, how long has it taken? I noticed one the other day too, I just cannot remember where.

7. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

So taht makes it not advertisement but...
    adver tis ment lmao cool what does that mean? lol

8. profile image0
    Mom of KSKWposted 7 years ago

Yeah, I just published a Hub on circumcision & the topic was misspelled that I placed in under.  I tried to figure out how to tell them; maybe this is the place?  Nothing bothers writers more than typos not caught, am I right?  Proofreaders of the world, unite!

9. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image92
    EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 7 years ago

The typos and grammy errors in almost every post in this thread are a bit ironic.

working