jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

I wish I can put music on my profile....

1. blbhhdcn profile image55
    blbhhdcnposted 7 years ago

I wish really that I can upload music on my profile.

I like to have some music when I open my hubpages...

Is it possible? Thanks

1. Lady_E profile image83
      Lady_Eposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Mmmh... it probably is but I think we'd be pushing it as HP have only recently (2 days ago) given us a very nice feature to play around with - our Home Page.

.... but you never know what they've got up their sleeves. We could log on mid-december and there'll be Christmas Carols playing in the background. smile

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

no, thank you. smile

3. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

autoplaying music is the bane of the internet!

most people hit back right away and never visit again!

but you can certainly add music to your hubs by uploading youtube videos, its even encouraged

1. earner profile image85
      earnerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I would agree. Other people's musical tastes is rank.  It's a waste of expensive bandwidth when I am on my USB dongle too.

I'd hit the back button and never go back.

1. Mrvoodoo profile image60
        Mrvoodooposted 7 years ago in reply to this

4. Lisa HW profile image84
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

I like running into a site that has music.  If I don't happen to like the music there's always "mute" or volume control.

I have music on my blogs (which pretty much, at least for now, remain "storage units" for a lot of my writing (by category); but I figure people can click off the music or hit the back button.  I don't have "built-in" music.  It's just players.  It's all fine.  I have no doubt that it would be a rare person who will like the music; but it goes with the theme/writing, so chances are if they don't like the music they aren't into the kind of writing I do either.  I just did my own thing with them for as long as I leave them up.  I don't take them seriously enough to care if they get traffic.  Wrong attitude, I know.   smile

5. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I just open my computer WMP with 100+ songs n let it play while I'm workin on a Hub. big_smile or put on my MP3 player, tongue lol

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That is the best way, doesn't eat up bandwidth...

6. Dale Mazurek profile image59
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

Personally I cant stand music when I open a social networking page.  That is really one of the main reasons I have nothing to do with stuff like MySpace.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Not to mention the flashy stuff that can give you seizures big_smile