jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

URL Trackers

1. R.Edwards profile image77
    R.Edwardsposted 7 years ago

Not sure as to how to word this, but, I'm a little confused as to how and put my created url trackers inside the address to my recent hubs. For example (because I know that didn't make sense), on my initial url tracker set up, I made up 'raesports' because I mainly wrote about sports my first 3 or 4 hubs, but I'm confused because I don't see that link inside the hub address.

Also, I have hubs non related to sports, how do I put my other created url trackers inside those hub addresses? It says I have 5 hubs under 'raesports.' I don't even know why all 8 of my hubs aren't under one? It's only 5, what is that? How can I put my entertainment related hubs under my created url for that category, and so on?

Any help would be great, thanks.

1. Jeffrey Neal profile image86
      Jeffrey Nealposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I bookmarked Darkside's hub on this so I can refer back to it.

http://hubpages.com/hub/tracking

2. 0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

beat me to it. excellent hub! it explains everything in ways so that even i can understand it smile

1. Jeffrey Neal profile image86
      Jeffrey Nealposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Same here, but when I tried searching for it last night it didn't show up for the first couple of pages, so I had to find Darkside's profile and get to it from there :\  I decided to bookmark it then.

3. R.Edwards profile image77
    R.Edwardsposted 7 years ago

Thanks Jeffrey, great help!

And yes cosette, I thought the same thing...great hub!

working