jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

AdSense

1. akirchner profile image94
    akirchnerposted 7 years ago

Making sure I am doing this correctly but do apparently have AdSense working but where it says to go and paste the text into your hubpages page, I am not finding any place to paste that text (there are actually 2 different boxes with text in them). Sorry - not getting it quite here~!

2. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Follow these instructions from the FaQ

http://hubpages.com/help/googleadsense

You do not need to add anything to your hubs.

1. akirchner profile image94
      akirchnerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Okay - thanks for letting me know - but do people usually end up with $0.00?

3. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

It takes a little while before you start earning

1. WaffleCheese profile image75
      WaffleCheeseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

What is a 'while' and what are your earnings? I get clicks here and there, but nothing substantial

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
        Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The average Hubber earns next to nothing in the first 3 months ( though there are a few notable exceptions).  That was certainly the case for me.  These days I reach the $100 mark every month. 

Patience.

4. visitmaniac profile image62
    visitmaniacposted 7 years ago

Also depends on whats on your page. Some bring up banner impressions in which you will earn a few cents from page views instead of having to have someone click on your ad.

5. akirchner profile image94
    akirchnerposted 7 years ago

Ah ha - the instant gratification syndrome! It is all a bit "fuzzy" starting out but I think if I just keep doing it and ignore parts as in my type AAAA personality, it will all click into place - no pun intended!

working