jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

No time to comment, then rate it up!

1. Jane@CM profile image59
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

Saturday and Sunday are my day for reading hubs that have hit my email.  After I've finished reading the hub, I will comment if I have something to say.  If there is nothing to be said and I liked the hub I rate it up!  I haven't found a hub yet that has come through my email that I rated down...lots of good hubbers here! smile

Keep up the good work & remember to rate what you read big_smile

2. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Yeah, I'm trying to do the same smile

3. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

I do the same, although at times if I really like the hub, I'll make a comment. we all love comments, right?  I like to read hubs of people I've never fanned or see in the forums also, there are so many amazing people here. smile

4. 0
    Justine76posted 7 years ago

yay for positive peeps!!! my hubs are stuck in purgfatory, but hoppefuly will be up soon!!!

1. Dame Scribe profile image60
      Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

what Hubs hmm I see 0 n you're 17 hrs old big_smile Welcome to HubPages!

5. Chin chin profile image90
    Chin chinposted 7 years ago

I am really glad about the HubPages community, very supportive and encouraging.  I am also trying to be a supportive Hubber.

6. Dale Mazurek profile image57
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

Thats a good idea.  Commenting on Hubs is where Im truly lacking.  With all my other online efforts I just seem to run out of time. 

I am going to have to make a commitment to step up in the aspect of commenting and rating hubs.

Thanks for the reminder because I know how important this is