jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Amazon ASIN Trouble

1. N. Ramius profile image82
    N. Ramiusposted 7 years ago

I'm getting no results found when I enter the ASIN number in my Amazon capsule. Same with the URL. When I do keyword search it doesn't find the game either. Does anyone know why? It's my best performing hub in terms of page view so I'd really like to find some way to make it work. All my other Amazon capsules in other hubs have no problem.

It's an old game listing 1 New and 13 Used copies for sale.

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Did you try the *text* copy ? hmm I always use that one.

3. Jackson Riddle profile image70
    Jackson Riddleposted 7 years ago

As Dame Scribe said get text links you will get pictures though and then select the code inside the "          " and then paste that into your capsule.

4. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Is the product available for sale via Amazon directly or through a third-party vendor?  Sometimes third party vendor items don't seem to want to work with the capsule.

5. N. Ramius profile image82
    N. Ramiusposted 7 years ago

Did all that and didn't solve the problem.

@Relache - No. It's through 3rd parties.

Have you found any workarounds to make 3rd party vendors work in Amazon Capsules?

I did manage to get one item working. Only problem is it's slightly off topic - a game collection, not just the game by itself.

1. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this

All I know is that on my Squidoo lenses I almost never have problems listing items from 3rd party vendors and here I really try and avoid them as the feeds regularly go dead or won't list.