jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (17 posts)

13 Hubs, 13 Fans

1. retellect profile image80
    retellectposted 7 years ago

I joined 7 days ago and I have 13 hubs and 13 fans. I love hubpages! What how much did you have in 7 days?

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

I joined when HubPages was still in beta phase and the fan club feature wouldn't be invented until over a year later.

1. darkside profile image80
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

OMG Relache! How did you manage to survive!

big_smile

3. retellect profile image80

I didn't know that. I have 14 fans now smile

1. profile image0
      A Texanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

But only 12 Hubs, whats the story? Once your fans equaled the hubs they start to disappear?

1. Whitney05 profile image62
        Whitney05posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Neither your fans or your hubs disappear after a certain number.

Fans only disappear when they decide to no longer be in your fan group. Hubs disappear when they've been deleted.

There's no programming that says at a certain number either goes away.

Unless you're trying to be sarcastic and in that case, ignore my comment. Ha

2. prettydarkhorse profile image65
        prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

We will never know if the number of fans and the quantity of hubs (notwithstanding the quality of hubs) is directly proportional. The people here are smart and they know if somebody is bluffing or not. People have their own areas of interest and somehow if you catches their attention, they want to be included in your fan list.

4. thranax profile image50
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

I had 5 fans and 1 Hub for my 1st week. I had problems *cough* if Misha, Eric, and a few others remember >.>

~thranax~

5. AEvans profile image70
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

I honestly don't remember it has been over 2 years and there have been so many wonderful changes I cannot honestly remember. smile

6. retellect profile image80

my wep key hub got removed for revealing some naughty info. I re wrote it now in a law abiding manner, I think its been approved. I added yet another hub and now I have 14 hubs and 14 fans, Great! big_smile

7. HomeGreenEnergy profile image61
    HomeGreenEnergyposted 7 years ago

Im new to this whole hub thing but it seems like a great way to gain knowledge meet interesting people

1. profile image0
      Janettaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Welcome HGE!! It is a great way to meet people and there is certainly a lot of knowledge out there to be gained as well!! big_smile

Congrats retellect on a great 1st week!! Keep it up! big_smile

8. Rehma Jamshed profile image60
    Rehma Jamshedposted 7 years ago

Welcome HomeGreenEnergy!

9. Rehma Jamshed profile image60

Way to Go retellect!! Keep it up!

10. Rehma Jamshed profile image60

you have 15 fans!

11. Gemsong profile image84
    Gemsongposted 7 years ago

I used to think that I would always have more hubs than fans. Then I started thinking that I would write a hub for every fan I had. Now... I'm at the 1 hub per fan. At some point I'm going to have give up this method. But it did work for a while.

12. retellect profile image80

Welcome homegreenenergy and thanks for the support guys. My first week and it rocks! big_smile

working