jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Is there a way for me to find out. . .

1. lakeerieartists profile image79
    lakeerieartistsposted 7 years ago

I am getting some traffic from ask.com.  Is there a way for me to find out which hub it is going to or where it is coming from on ask?  Would that be in my google analytics?

1. sunforged profile image70
      sunforgedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You can see in both, but with hubs you would have to check the individual stats on all 83 of your Hubs..so analytics is the preferred course

2. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 7 years ago

Google analitics can track that sort of info tho not for the traffic you have already had sad
    set yourself up with them and in future you will see that type of info..... I took forever to get set up with them and can't say I am sure I did it the right way as I seem to need to add every new url, im sure others can better explain that bit then me smile

3. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

Not with analytics! you only need to add hubpages.com ,in adSENSE you can track via URL channels if you so desire

4. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

The best method I know would be:

Analytics->hubpages.com->Traffic Sources->Search Engines->ask

Than you can see all the search queries that lead to your site

(as for specific pages, ask is a search engine, I would hope there was more than one page seeing traffic)

You can also do Content->top content->landing pages-> entrance sources

1. lakeerieartists profile image79
      lakeerieartistsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Okay, this is good.  I have been set up on Adsense and Analytics for a while, but haven't learned the finer nuances.  I have been looking at overall stats and traffic number etc, but not drilling down to the specifics.  Probably won't have too much time to study this until January, but it would be a good way to refine my hubs to keywords.  I will try it out right now. smile

5. lakeerieartists profile image79
    lakeerieartistsposted 7 years ago

Oooh very cool.  Told me right down to the keyword used to search and how many pages visited.  Thanks.

working