jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Is it still worth doing Halloween Themed Hubs?

1. N. Ramius profile image81
    N. Ramiusposted 7 years ago

Do they have staying power until next Halloween? What about Amazon based Halloween hubs?

1. Gemsong profile image85
      Gemsongposted 7 years ago

I'm planning on writing them anyway. They may be seasonal but what the heck.

2. 0
      Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

They'll be great for next year! I doubt they'll do much this year. You might be better off shooting out some Christmas hubs - or even Valentine's Day Hubs.

I already have a 2010 calendar. What I do when I have some of these kinds of ideas is write down on the 2010 calendar when I should be starting them. For example, I might put down on Aug 15, "Write 100 Halloween Hubs."

Anything I want to work for Christmas will be up by October 31. Then I'm moving into 2010 things.

1. charanjeet kaur profile image60
        charanjeet kaurposted 7 years ago in reply to this

What a well planned strategy, Kudos to you. A great hubber and inspirational advice. Nelle love ya, you give me more the reason to stay driven.

2. Anath profile image72
        Anathposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's excellent advice.  I had never consider planning my hubs.  I suppose I should, it makes a lot of sense.
        Thank you for the tip!

3. sunforged profile image67
      sunforgedposted 7 years ago

Well very new articles can get a short run on the top of google, so its not a bad idea to try.

But keep in mind that with shipping times its not likely you will get many commission orders from amazon and ebay

so you can outrank established articles but you will have limited revenue opportunities

4. 0
      lynnechandlerposted 7 years ago

I need a calendar. smile What a great idea to start planning ahead of time and writing hubs for each month. Got some great spins for this. Thanks for the inspiration.

5. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 7 years ago

You can write a seasonal Hub whenever you want.  However I agree with Nellie that getting them up on the 'net about 3-4 months ahead of the actual season is how you get the best performance from them.