jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Do you believe that the end of the world is near?

1. profile image0
    Sarra Garrettposted 7 years ago

Do you believe that 1 of the seven seals has been broken on the scroll of 7 seals?  (Revelations Book of John) That the world has started it's decent into Armageddon?   What do you believe?

2. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 7 years ago

No the world is bumbling along as it always has.  If we do manage to destroy ourselves, it will probably be down to our own stupidity.  Or some act of nature that we have no control over, like a meteorite colliding into the earth or a mega-volcano erupting and forgetting to stop.

It seems to me that a lot of people actually want the world to end, and will be mightily disappointed if it doesn't happen in their lifetime

1. profile image0
      Sarra Garrettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It is possible that if the people of this world 'think' it will be ending, they will be the ones who start the end through their own actions and panick.

1. CMHypno profile image90
        CMHypnoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes there is always that worry, and also people who follow end-day beliefs and politics who may try and manipulate events into happening like they think they should

1. profile image0
          Sarra Garrettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

True, True.  I was watching a Nostradamous special on History Channel last night. I was curious of what people really think.

3. jacobkuttyta profile image48
    jacobkuttytaposted 7 years ago

I think the world will not end before me and you.

4. Sybil Marie profile image79
    Sybil Marieposted 7 years ago

It seems like we are on the edge of some sort of chance, it's up to us too see the "changing of the seasons" and act as a people.Be more conscience of our effect on each other and the earth

5. Jo Woodward profile image59
    Jo Woodwardposted 7 years ago

I think far too many people spend far too much time and energy worrying about and imagining what might happen and not nearly enough time and energy paying attention to what is happening.

1. Sybil Marie profile image79
      Sybil Marieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Agree smile

working