jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (19 posts)

At last some more Amazon sales!!

1. 0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

Been over a month since my first two Amazon sales, and I had given up checking it. Looks like somebody has bought a jigsaw puzzle and a DS game through my link (I havent tried to sell these).

If they have bought new (im assuming that its xmas shopping so they would) that should be $1.44..... really needed something to happen with that.

Anyway, thats put me in a good mood.... I'm making about $6 or $7 a day now from adsense, so a few Amazon sales would be a nice extra revenue stream.

I also got my adsense code through the post, at long last, havent told anybody this but it was the third request! Which is a nice bonus as I have about $180 sitting in it waiting to be paid out to me. By the time I have completed validation it will be too late for October payment, so I expect a huge November payout.

Exciting days for me, yippeee.

1. charanjeet kaur profile image60
      charanjeet kaurposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Good for you, looks like patience and hard work does pay off.
      Happy to know I have given up Amazon  have tried checking but Adsense favors me better I guess. Each drop helps make the ocean, every penny counts and cheers for many more...

2. Mark Knowles profile image60
      Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Good for you Ryan. smile

Nice to see you un-banned. lol

2. LViddamoy profile image61
    LViddamoyposted 7 years ago

I love to see people having success at this, it gives hope. Well done Ryankett.

3. 0
    pgrundyposted 7 years ago

Ryan that's so cool.

I have never gotten an Amazon payout. I don't try very hard though--I think you have to pick the right products and basically write reviews or articles that make the item attractive.

I love getting Adsense deposits. It feels like free money. smile

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm the same, I think I've made $25 on Amazon in 4 years.

But...yes, I made another Adsense payout. The last one was only about 6 weeks ago. It is like free money, I love it smile

4. Jenny30 profile image60
    Jenny30posted 7 years ago

Thats awesome! Good for you!

5. Peter Brown profile image78
    Peter Brownposted 7 years ago

Nice work Ryan! Isn't it a great feeling to not check in on income for a while then check it and find some nice money waiting in the account?

6. shazwellyn profile image85
    shazwellynposted 7 years ago

Its wonderful to see that it is possible to get revenue from this.  I never really thought it worked, my aim was to write!

7. 0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

Cheers everybody

@Mark Knowles - lol, I didnt think the ban was going to end this time!

@shazwellyn - sure there is money to be made, I am now making about $7 a day. I only published my first hubs around 4 months ago; my adsense earnings increase with my knowledge. Adsense is something that I have begun to master now, Amazon is still something which I have a lot to learn about. Boring somebody so much that they click an adsense ad is different to persuading somebody to spend hard earned cash lol

8. Anath profile image74
    Anathposted 7 years ago

very good news smile

9. viryabo profile image86
    viryaboposted 7 years ago

Good for you Ryan. I'm still trying to figure Amazon out.

10. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

I published my first Amazon hub in July. I put up 3 in August and then 5 in September. The first two months weren't great because I didn't have many Amazon hubs, although I sold a boatload of one particular product.

I think I have the hang of it now (thanks in large part to Nelle) and I hate to say it, but this month I sold enough the first week to hit the 6% commission mark and I've been doing well since.

Here's what I've discovered -- it's not about what you're selling, it's about attracting people that are looking to buy SOMETHING. Shopping is, after all, a state of mind.

39% of the products I've sold were the exact products I was pushing. 39% of them were similar items, but not ones I had reviewed or linked to. 22% had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with any of my hubs.

God, gotta love that Amazon cookie! smile

1. 0
      sandra rinckposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You have to love the sales that have nothing to do with what you were selling.  I sold a Nikon lense... not sure which hub it came from but hey, it was nice to make a sale with a commission that was more then a couple bucks. smile

Congratulations Ryan!

1. Peter Brown profile image78
        Peter Brownposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Agreed! I have a hub on 50 inch TV stands with amazon links to the stands. Apparently someone who visited wanted to buy a 50 inch TV, so s/he dropped over $1k on it. Twas a nice $40 profit for me smile

11. emievil profile image83
    emievilposted 7 years ago

Great work Ryan! Congrats on your Amazon sale and the soon-to-be adsense payout smile

12. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

LOL Most of my amazon sales is my wife buying stuff for home using my affiliate links lol

13. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

Great job Ryan!

14. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

congrats to all of you, for all the sales....