jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Notice Chuck - Copied Content

1. seamist profile image80
    seamistposted 7 years ago

Hi Chuck

I just noticed one of you articles is on mytripledub.com too. It's your article on "Defined Benefit vs. Defined Contribution Pension Plans. The rest of you hubbers may want to check this site out too!

Jen

2. 0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

That looks like quite a good site actually, wonder what the page rank is.

If I wrote a summary a hub on this site and linked to it, would this count as a dofollow link?

1. Sufidreamer profile image82
      Sufidreamerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

PR1 - Flatters to deceive lol

Had a look, and most of the content is off articlesnatch and ezine - obviously no quality control.

1. 0
        ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I just had a closer look, last comment on the entire site was 6 hours ago, and before that 22 hours ago!

It also has no mention of anyway to submit a DCMA notice.... so ignore me!

3. seamist profile image80
    seamistposted 7 years ago

I just threatened the site with a dmca to google if he doesn't remove my content. This ticks me off, it makes two from two different sites in a month.

1. 0
      ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thats nothing, I bet you have more. I have at least 10 to do, everybody is in the same boat.

You do realise what has been going on right? What happened the other week? About a quarter of all pages on this site were stolen in two days, its a problem, but if you really only have 2 then you are lucky.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image83
        Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Closing this thread so that all updates about this topic are in one place, at this thread: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/25075

Closed to reply

working