jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

New affiliate thinger...

1. BrianFanslau profile image60
    BrianFanslauposted 7 years ago

So I'm fairly new in the hubpage community and I had posted earlier last month about a new affiliate thing that we could all start writing for and adding into our own network of links that we use to make some income.

Since I'm fairly new my income from hubpages has paid for a burger and fries thus far for me and I'm looking to share a link for a new affiliate thing through Blastoff Network. If you don't use it our do not like it yourself or know other people that do like this kind of thing please help a guy make some money online by lending a hand. I've made 6 hubs on Blastoff and I also have training videos on Youtube and will have more soon as well as anything people may need for future updates. I'm really trying to do this whole internet selling bit as best I can. I'm a hard working man in Minnesota and simply want to help make a extra income for all the Extra i have to put into my normal stuff smile

Thanks for taking a look everyone you have been so very kind to me here. please do not regard this as spam it is in the most sincerest interest that I bring this to you.

<snipped link>
    Hope everyone had a great couple of weeks!

Brian Fanslau

1. 0
      A Texanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

My earnings have allowed me to Supersize my burger and fries!

1. Pr0metheus profile image59
        Pr0metheusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I thought McD's stopped selling supersize after that movie Supersize me....

1. 0
          A Texanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I was kidding

2. darkside profile image83
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Except HubPages says this: Do not start threads for the sole purpose of promotion or posting links.

2. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Brian, did this one

http://hubpages.com/hub/Pre-Paid-Legal- … Is-A-Fraud

teach you anything?

1. Mrvoodoo profile image60
      Mrvoodooposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, to avoid like the plague.

3. BrianFanslau profile image60
    BrianFanslauposted 6 years ago

I wrote a reply to her in this Hub.

<snipped - no promotional links in the Forums>

1. Mark Knowles profile image61
      Mark Knowlesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Not too bright are you? Spamming is not going to do you a lot of good here.

2. waynet profile image47
      waynetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I admire your style young man, although spamming the forums is the only style choice that is ridiculous!