jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

The first Hub I took some time on and created for hubpages!

1. DavidHill76 profile image60
    DavidHill76posted 7 years ago

There ya go!

I want all kinds of feedback. I can handle it- from the most sugar-coated to the harshest of comments.

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I think you did a mawvelous job big_smile hehehe. Only thing wrong is the picture near the bottom. I didn't see anything except a box with a x hmm did you use the photo capsule? otherwise, it looks great. smile welcome to HubPages!

3. earner profile image85
    earnerposted 7 years ago

resume’s should be resumes (several times)
    you’re readers should be your readers.
    google is a proper noun, so should be Google.

You set yourself up for that.

Good luck. Great hub!

4. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

David, I just love your writing style. Engaging, funny and informative. That said, you need a little work.

I just read a few of your hubs. First piece of advice -- Do not have HUGE chunks of text without something (separate text capsules with subheadings, pics, etc.) to break it up. In the spelling hub, though, you went a little overboard. Don't start with a pic -- ever. Have it follow or sit next to text. And the whatever-it-is capsule under that Mark Twain thing continues to mystify and confuse me. You need to work a bit more on your tags and keywords -- they should be more niche than general.

All of that said, if you're here to write, you're doing a fabulous job. If you're here to make money, search in HP for hubs and threads on keywords, Google keyword tool, backlinks and SEO.

5. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image93
    EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 7 years ago

It's really good and generally well written, but when giving advice it's always a good idea to make sure you are following that advice yourself