jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Pictures in capsule work - then don't - then do

1. Carol the Writer profile image78
    Carol the Writerposted 7 years ago

I have a photo capsule about 1/2 way down my hub on the PSP Go game system. There are 4 photos in this capsule, next to a section saying: What are Mini Games?  While I am editing my photo capsule, some pictures look like they will work, and others have a blank screen and a red x. But then the photos that work and the photos that don't work keep changing. Right now the bottom photo doesn't work. But when I click 'save' sometimes other photos mess up and that one doesn't.

Earlier, the other photos in that capsule took turns not working. I even deletd some and put them back in.

Now, when I finish editing and click on the slideshow, the one or two photos in that capsule that don't work DO show up in the slideshow, but other photos that do show up in the body of the capsule don't show up in the slideshow.

Any ideas? I noticed that changing the size to 1/4 seemed to help, but maybe it is random whether a photo works there or not.

My hub is at http://hubpages.com/hub/PSP-Go-Review

1. earner profile image85
      earnerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No idea, except I noticed some photos appearing/disappearing on a couple of hubs I wrote yesterday. 

Maybe it's just "one of those things" and will be temporary.

I hope you get it sorted, or it fixes itself "by magic".

2. Carmen Borthwick profile image80
      Carmen Borthwickposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I followed the link and saw seven photos in a slide show, how many did you have?

1. Carol the Writer profile image78
        Carol the Writerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think it cleared up. Glad I didn't delete photos that weren't working earlier. Thanks for checking it out Carmen and Earner.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
          prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yes it is working now, good

2. 0
    Janettaposted 6 years ago

It's happened to me too. Just a finicky pic that wanted to blank out when i did the first preview. I think all I did was refresh the preview or resaved the pic, but either way it fixed it smile