jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Darn, not again! Can't insert pictures into hubs!

1. JohnKrantz profile image76
    JohnKrantzposted 7 years ago

I add the picture capsule, i click edit, i upload from my pc (under 40 mb or from the internet) and when i click 'save'

the background goes white-blurry... and nothing happens! i have to refresh the page but pew pew, no more pic! it happened the same on my druid hub sad

i want pictures on my hubs. sad

1. earner profile image87
      earnerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Are you using IE?  I find most issues like that when I use IE, sometimes I just forget to fire up Firefox to write my hubs and then randomly things go all white.

2. JohnKrantz profile image76

no, i use mozilla, latest version.

i just can't seem to add pictures sad and hubs without pictures aren't so good sad on squidoo it works perfectly but not here sad

3. sabrebIade profile image85
    sabrebIadeposted 7 years ago

Several people are having similar problems with the pictures.
    I'm using Firefox BTW.

4. r2moo2 profile image61
    r2moo2posted 7 years ago

Me too. I used Firefox and IE, and after trying a few times, it works.

However it can get a little frustrating at first.

5. thranax profile image58
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

Sometimes Photo capsules mess up if you re-size them and move them to the right then back to normal width. If this happens, just delete it and make another capsule, put it where you want it to be forever, then upload them to it.

Also, using a image uploader online has solved some peoples problems. Make a photobucket account and upload all the pictures you wish to use, then copy the exact link into the capsule "From the web" option.

Running Mozilla Firefox 3.5.3

6. JohnKrantz profile image76

hmm, just updated to mozilla 3.5.3.

I'll try what you suggested, thranax! thanks so much smile

a hub without pictures is like an old lady without clothes or a bikini babe with clothes. smile)

7. retellect profile image79
    retellectposted 7 years ago

I find that when I have a crappy connection on my laptop the pictures seem to mess up. I also sometimes get your problem using Firefox but only when a couple of toolbars are activated.

I mainly use Google Chrome with no problems at all smile

8. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

Make sure you hit "load picture" in the picture capsule. If you don't load the picture, it won't show up when you hit save.

you can also try saving the picture to your computer first, then reloading it to the capsule