jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

E-mail notification of new hubs

1. breakfastpop profile image84
    breakfastpopposted 7 years ago

Today is Friday, October 23. I have not received any e-mails telling me that I have comments on my hubs, nor any e-mails notifying me of hubs written by people I am a fan of. Furthermore, my fans have not received e-mail notification of my new hub.

1. Mrvoodoo profile image62
      Mrvoodooposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I can't offer any advice, there must be a technical problem of some kind.

2. 59
    HealthTipposted 7 years ago

Go to My Profile, above right then edit my profile and just tick the boxes and then click save, that should do the trick !

Tick the circled one that says "Email me when my favorite authors publish", pick " Immediately"

1. prettydarkhorse profile image64
      prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lololol, to breakfastpop: inform the hubpages people,,

2. 0
      Pachuca213posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I did the same thing...no emails for comments or emails for when people publish hubs...sad

Its hard to keep up!

3. rmcrayne profile image95
    rmcrayneposted 7 years ago

Same problem here, but some notifications are trickling in.  I had a comment on one of my hubs, interestingly enough by HealthTip smile over 5 hours ago.  The email came 1 hour ago.  My daily summary of hubs published by my favorites usually comes at about 0650 every day, but is not here at 1045.

4. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

I got notifications for comments and fanmail today. I don't follow my faves on email so I don't know if thats working or not.

5. Whitney05 profile image67
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

I've been getting mine like normal.