jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

fan mail - accept?

1. apricot profile image72
    apricotposted 7 years ago

Hello hubbers, just a teeny question - is it necessary to accept fan messages or can we just leave them?
    Thanks

1. profile image0
      Poppa Bluesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It's funny you ask! I just now checked the button and I had a bunch of mail there I didn't know I had! My guess is if you don't hit accept you can just leave them!

2. Flightkeeper profile image78
    Flightkeeperposted 7 years ago

Hubbers were thoughtful enough to send you fan mail. Why would you turn it down? They make your hubpage interesting.

1. profile image0
      bloodnlatexposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well Said!

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
        prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

hey blood, can you give me a sappy song I am writing article about it

2. prettydarkhorse profile image62
      prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

just accept it, flightkeeper is right, besides there is nothing wrong with gaining more friends in the process!

3. apricot profile image72
    apricotposted 7 years ago

Oh right, got it!  Sorry, slow learner - I thought if I left it would show up anyhow.  Thanks for that, cheerio!

4. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 7 years ago

I sometimes decline fan messages when they are spam, or are extremely meaningless. (when you get more fans, that second sort of turn up)

1. rebekahELLE profile image90
      rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago in reply to this

yes, like the 'hi, like your hub.' and you look and she has just fanned 50 people in the last 5 minutes.  I stopped adding those.
      hmm

5. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 7 years ago

I was so excited when I first found this site and had my own very first fan! I was over the moon. It was good that I had a few more before I realized that that first fan was on a fanning spree.

6. abhitgo profile image61
    abhitgoposted 7 years ago

I do like to welcome others if they are new to hubpages. Because thats how i got my first fan mail.

working