jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Do the Beutiful Women Hubs actually make money?

1. Pr0metheus profile image59
    Pr0metheusposted 7 years ago

Why are there so many of them?  I thought it was really hard to drive traffic to picture hubs....

Oops mis-spelled beautiful....

2. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 7 years ago

From what I've heard/seen, getting the traffic to them isn't a problem. In fact they're hugely popular to a predominantly male Indian audience.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
      prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

And Indian audience is half a million male??thanks darkside for the amazon affiliate thing...

3. Jeffrey Neal profile image88
    Jeffrey Nealposted 7 years ago

I did a Marge Simpson Playboy hub on a dare since google trends was blowing up with searches for it a couple of weeks ago when it was announced.  The issue went on sale a week ago, and searches were blowing up for it again.  I happened to notice Mark Knowles had one up as well by looking for mine in a search (his is better than mine).  Up until a couple of days ago I was getting more than 200 hits per day on it, but now it's pretty weak.

I disabled the slideshow when traffic took off and still only made 1 adsense click.  Not that this has anything to do with beautiful women. big_smile

4. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

I don't know how HP determines what hubs they feature on the topics page, but it's annoying to always see almost all of those hubs are the photo hubs. hmm

1. Pr0metheus profile image59
      Pr0metheusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yea, I think so too... the entertainment section is littered with them (and I'm not really fond of exotic woman.... double loss for me)