jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Girls It Is Time To Let Of Steam About Our Men...... Have A Good Moan.

1. 0
    poetlorraineposted 6 years ago

This is a ladies only forum, which means it usually gets plagued with lots of men...

My man cleaned the kitchen yesterday, so why when i got up this morning could i smell a terrible smell from the kitchen.  How could anyone manage that...

My man knows we only eat brown bread, so why when he saw loads of white bread, with no goodness in did he fill the freezer with it

i have more, but go on girls it is your turn..

2. mistywild profile image60
    mistywildposted 6 years ago

My husband REFUSES to do dishes, he'll eat what I cook, no problem, but dishes are beyond his level of maturity I suppose. Also, he's really good at saying "we" need to, when it really turns out that I wind up doing whatever said task is.

3. archdaw profile image60
    archdawposted 6 years ago

If I had a man to moan about, hopefully it would be under him and not about him (LOL), anyway the classical thing that I moaned about was men sense of time is so diffrent from women. "I'll be there in a minute hun!" usually translates to "give me half an hour and if I remember I will get back to You."

4. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

Ha! I knew it. Man haters the lot of you. I sneaked in the back way.big_smile

5. Jane Dee Summers profile image61
    Jane Dee Summersposted 6 years ago

Dearest PT, I complain everyday, nobody listens anymore.

My house is a hotel and I'm the butler, the cleaner, the taxi driver the cook (chef's) normally get paid!

And after a hard days work we dames are expected to be ready for sex.

If on the other hand, I was out shopping all day, at the spar in the afternoon, my credit card had no limit, the driver parked my car, the chef cooking my dinner, I too would be lying on the couch smoking my cigar waiting for my man to entertain me.

I don't smoke, but what the hell!

6. Jane Dee Summers profile image61
    Jane Dee Summersposted 6 years ago

I can't hear you girls. Or maybe the rest of you are still asleep. Have a good old bitch, I'll catch up with you in my morning.

hasta manĂ¡na