jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Review my First Hub ^^

1. 62
    iKageposted 7 years ago

Hi Guys,

Signed up a couple months ago and now I've found the time to start "hubbing", if that's the correct verb.

My first one is about a new (yet unreleased) game: Star Trek Online

It still needs some filling up, but I plan to update it as more information is made available - is this common practice?

So is it any good? Is it understandable? I suspect the media to text ratio is off a bit, since it's pretty much even.

2. freelanceauthor profile image60
    freelanceauthorposted 7 years ago

Great hub with excellent quality screenshots. Your video does not seem to work.

3. freelanceauthor profile image60
    freelanceauthorposted 7 years ago

Great hub with excellent quality screenshots. Your video does not seem to work.

4. 62
    iKageposted 7 years ago

Thanks big_smile Oh, are you guys twins? lol

Video works for me, although youtube was incredibly slow earlier. Anybody else having a problem with my video?

Thanks again for the feedback, that smilie I made ealier was an accurate representation of the smile on my face!

5. 0
    lynnechandlerposted 7 years ago

It works for me. Nice hub by the way although it isn't my thing.

6. futurenetads profile image60
    futurenetadsposted 7 years ago

very good content and add some more pictures.

7. 62
    iKageposted 7 years ago

Thanks, great.

I understand it's not everybody's thing ..lol, I couldn't imagine imagine my mum joining the fleet ^^

8. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Good start.  If you're signed up for Adsense, move that first picture down so you get an Adsense ad appearing in the top right-hand corner - that's the prime "selling" spot.

working