jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Help!

1. Sue Adams profile image94
    Sue Adamsposted 7 years ago

About 5 weeks ago I wrote the hub http://hubpages.com/hub/cashanova but I never got  any reactions. Today, I went back to the hub and realised why. I just hadn't made my point clear enough. Now I have re-written the hub and was wondering if some of you would read it and tell me what you think.
    Thank you in advance,
    Sue

1. steve1717 profile image60
      steve1717posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well i have had a look at your hub, although i understand it easy enough i dont get the point of it..If on the other hand you say unemployed people dont si around do some voluntary work well why not just say that.We the public are pretty savvy and it just seemed to me that it was a long way round to where you wanted to get .I would have just got to the point a brief explanation of why things crashed. then i would write about different ways of helping people out, who can do what and why.
      If the point is about volunteering, well write a hub about that.Now that i would read..This is my personal opinion i am no expert and it is  not meant to sound or be detromental, I can see you have put a lot of work in this. kind regards steve

Sue Adamsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you steve I knew something was up with this hub maybe I'll just delete it then.

1. LiamBean profile image89
          LiamBeanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I like it. I think if you add a paragraph or capsule at the end comparing "Cashinova" to some real life situation (or nation) it would pop.

Sue Adamsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oh, thank you LiamBean, I'll do that now straight away, but isn't it a bit like trying to explain a joke? Anyway, see what I can do because I do feel quite strongly about thisissue (money being bought and sold like bread and butter) but it is obviously not something that concerns many other people.

working