jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Tag suggestions not working/ Can not comment

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image72
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago

Hi,
    Problem 1: Tag suggestions in my hubs are not working since two days. There were no suggested tags in my last two hubs.
    I have tried "Give me suggestions" several times but got nothing. Every time it comes out with same answer that I have used all tags.
    Please help me fix the problem.

Problem 2: While attempting to comment on a hub section returned answer " Please enter a comment before posting". I have tried repeatedly posting comment and same answer repeated.

Problem 3: While tried (Just now) to copy that message here, I could not paste copied item.

Hubpages team, please look into matters and fix these.
    Thanks,
    Jyoti Kothari

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

This has been discussed on at least 3 different threads. It seems you can put 2 tags on and suggestions don't seem to be working for everyone. You just have to add your own.

As always if you have a problem with the site you should email team@hubpages.com directly.

3. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

I think he's talking about a slightly different problem UW.  We've all had the 2 tag thingy, but he's talking about something I experienced myself today.

I wrote a 995 word hub and it couldn't come up with any suggestions other than the two I had given it.  Now, obviously, I didn't need it to, because I could figure out what I wanted to use, but with 995 words, it could have come up with something.

4. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

I just re-read your post UW...unless I missed the threads where this topic was talked about too.  I only saw ones about the 2 tag option at the beginning of writing a hub.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That is true, I realized that after I posted.

I didn't have any tag suggestions either today and had to add my own.

5. Whitney05 profile image64
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago
  6. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image72
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago

Hi Whitney,
    Thanks for references but these are not solving my problems. Every tome I write a hub it comes out with lot of suggestions. But this is not happening this time.
    Of course I can write my own. But it is better to have some suggestions and that's why the tool is there.
    It is not working even today.
    I had another problem yesterday while commenting on a hub. This problem persists only once today and now it is fine.

Thanks,
    Jyoti Kothari

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Did you contact team@hubpages.com?

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image72
        JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi Uninvited Writer,

Not. I will.
        Thanks for suggestion.
        Jyoti Kothari

working