jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

I wish I could write as much

1. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

There's a user with 349 hubs and has only been a user for 2 months. 15 hubs give or take in the last 25 hours. If only...

Looks like every few days the user publishes 10-20+ hubs on the same topic. Dogs, weight loss, eye health, etc. It's crazy. There are some random ones in there but goodness. I wish I had that momentum.

1. rebekahELLE profile image92
      rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago in reply to this

very possibly, he advertises for writers. they are all over the jobs wanted boards.

2. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

They're either super-enthusiastic about dogs, weight loss and eye health; don't have a day job, or else may have had the things written already.  Momentum isn't something I ever get going when it comes to Hubs.  lol  I do my best quantity-wise.  That's it.

3. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

Whitney you do have other responsibilities.

Is the person writing those hubs a full-time hubber. That gives them a huge advantage. (Also they might be paying someone else to write some of them.)

4. earner profile image85
    earnerposted 7 years ago

There are many ways to write so many hubs in such a short time:
    A] already have the material on another site/articles and it just needs a quick rewrite
    B] employing people to write it for them, hired from freelance sites, then just checking it and uploading it
    C] a family or group of friends working together
    D] somebody who understands the power and wants to crack on quickly

My money is on option [A]

I could sit and hub 5/day without too many problems, but that would mean I didn't get on with other things, like the sites I own, my other writing, my clients.... and I would be fearful of putting all my effort into one place as you never know when in the future the rules might change.

I am committed to Hubpages, but just spent one whole month here full-time ... it's addictive, but I have to wean myself off it now and am working on tweaking/backlinking for the next 2 months now.

5. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

I should have said this before Whitney -

There are many on Hubpages, I'm sure, who envy your productivity.

1. emievil profile image84
      emievilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

How true Nelle. Me being one of them smile

6. GeneralHowitzer profile image61
    GeneralHowitzerposted 7 years ago

hehehe same scenario with me, I wish i could also write more but I have a work to deal with though... hayz I wish I could be prolific too... for I love hubbing...

7. beefsteakcharlies profile image61
    beefsteakcharliesposted 7 years ago

I dont even have 349 interesting things going on in a whole year let alone 2 months

1. 60
      CabinGirl.posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Of course you have !