can anyone create a high powered hub page for me?

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (24 posts)
  1. profile image52
    michaelgriswoldposted 16 years ago

Anyone out there who is awesome at creating high-powered hubs with links and traffic that wants to make some for me? I need to have several hubpages made but don't have the time or expertise to do it as well as i would like.

compensation is negotiable based on how many pages you are willing to create and how quickly you can get them done.

1. relache profile image72
      relacheposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Pray tell, what are the topics you'd like these hubpages to be about?

2. djtphn1 profile image74
    djtphn1posted 16 years ago

Why would someone do that????? What type of stuff are you wanting to write about that you don't have time????  HUmmmnnnn, never heard that request before, but I suppose some one will buy it!!!

1. seharness profile image58
      seharnessposted 16 years agoin reply to this

someone looking to be a new media @#$%

[Inside joke available by seeing video on my.care2.com/seoexpert ]

3. Mark Knowles profile image58
    Mark Knowlesposted 16 years ago

Sure - $65 plus 10% of the revenue for a hub like one of these:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Foreclosure-Lis … osed-Homes
    http://hubpages.com/hub/2008-Motorcycle-Guide
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Forex-Trading-a-guide

Payment up front, I get 2 weeks to do each hub and no re-writes.

OK? smile

1. Mystic Biscuit profile image61
      Mystic Biscuitposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Working too cheap if you ask me!! LOL Upfront price should be at least $500 for hubs like those! (Plus royalites, of course!) ;-)

4. Mark Knowles profile image58

big_smile I don't care smile I am a total whore, but this is such a silly request, I couldn't resist.

1. belief713 profile image61
      belief713posted 16 years agoin reply to this

LOL

5. BassGuru profile image58
    BassGuruposted 16 years ago

I agree, $500 is a more realistic figure!

6. Mark Knowles profile image58

All right then - $500 it is. Sorry Michael, the price just went up smile

7. gamergirl profile image84
    gamergirlposted 16 years ago

I'll do it for $400/article.  (I'm hoping Michael takes lowest bidder just like the government.  tongue)

8. relache profile image72
    relacheposted 16 years ago

I'm not bidding until I know what the Hub topics are.  After the past five years or so, doing freelance web development, I know better than to do that.

9. Mark Knowles profile image58

big_smile

It makes no odds to me. "Making your own cheese," or "How to build a nuclear weapon," will take the same amount of research, smile

OK, I'll come down to $399 to compete with gamergirl smile

10. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 16 years ago

LOL guys, you scared him away...

But he was ready to pay, that was not a joke. There are many ways to use Hubpages other than expressing yourself, you know. smile

11. Mark Knowles profile image58

Hey, we are still negotiating. I have come back down to $399 smile

12. funride profile image68
    funrideposted 16 years ago

OMG!! This forum it´s getting comical every day LOL.

I´m not (still eheheh) good enough hubber to place my quotation big_smile but I´ll be watching carefully how the prices of new hubs are changing. Perhaps in future I may earn some $$s, in the meanwhile I`ll keep laughing with this topics tongue.

13. profile image0
    daflaposted 16 years ago

You guys are a hoot!  Hey, I'll take $250, and get it done in a week.  Seriously, though guys, if we're writing flagship hubs for $25, why wouldn't we do that for another hubber?

1. Marisa Wright profile image86
      Marisa Wrightposted 16 years agoin reply to this

...because if we write a flagship Hub for $25, it's our own Hub and we get any revenue it raises.   If we write it for another Hubber, that person gets the lion's share of the future proceeds.

1. Mark Knowles profile image58
        Mark Knowlesposted 16 years agoin reply to this

I hadn't thought of that, but I would be quite happy to add some to a few of my existing hubs if the price was right smile

14. Mark Knowles profile image58

big_smile

It is a bit of fun, but I have learned to my cost not to take anyone seriously unless they are serious. This is no way to advertise work.

If he had approached a few of us via PM, and given contact details and details of the work, I would be taking it seriously.

Quite apart from that, it is not possible to transfer a hub, which means him giving his log in details to someone so they can work on the hub on his account. big_smile

1. Inspirepub profile image73
      Inspirepubposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Maybe he'd rather have a Hub in someone else's account, anyway. He might care more about the "follow" on the links in it than he does about the $0.35 of Adsense revenue the page would make.

15. gamergirl profile image84
    gamergirlposted 16 years ago

Oh fine Mark.  Look at dafla totally undercutting our market here.

The fine writing skills of Gamergirl can be yours for the low low price of $249.95!!  Or, make 5 low weekly payments of $54.95!

But wait, there's more!  You'll also have access to the biting wit and headstrong opinions provided by Gamergirl, as well as this free ThighMaster!

16. Marisa Wright profile image86
    Marisa Wrightposted 16 years ago

dum-di-dum....dum-di-dum...

Don't mind me, I'm just waiting for someone to throw in a set of steak knives...

17. Inspirepub profile image73
    Inspirepubposted 16 years ago

Don't buy from anyone else!

I'll make you that monster wealth-creating Hub, and even more!

I'll include 200+ products you can resell INSTANTLY and keep 100% of the profits, each with its own website, and 11,000 PLR articles you can spam across the article directories so you can become the next internet millionaire in 5.3 minutes, just by sitting there and sucking down beers.

See, here's a picture of my Ferrari and my hot girlfriend by my pool - that proves what I am saying is true ....

And I won't charge you $997, which is what my internet marketing mates say this amazing package is worth, you can have it all for just $97. That's right $97, and it includes a free month in my amazing secrets program, worth $97 all on its own (which I will keep billing your credit card every month unless you find my site, log in, and paste a series of heiroglyphics into the cunningly concealed "let me out of here" panel ......)

Jenny

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)