jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (24 posts)

can anyone create a high powered hub page for me?

1. 60
    michaelgriswoldposted 8 years ago

Anyone out there who is awesome at creating high-powered hubs with links and traffic that wants to make some for me? I need to have several hubpages made but don't have the time or expertise to do it as well as i would like.

compensation is negotiable based on how many pages you are willing to create and how quickly you can get them done.

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Pray tell, what are the topics you'd like these hubpages to be about?

2. djtphn1 profile image82
    djtphn1posted 8 years ago

Why would someone do that????? What type of stuff are you wanting to write about that you don't have time????  HUmmmnnnn, never heard that request before, but I suppose some one will buy it!!!

1. seharness profile image61
      seharnessposted 8 years ago in reply to this

someone looking to be a new media @#$%

[Inside joke available by seeing video on my.care2.com/seoexpert ]

3. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

Sure - $65 plus 10% of the revenue for a hub like one of these:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Foreclosure-Lis … osed-Homes
    http://hubpages.com/hub/2008-Motorcycle-Guide
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Forex-Trading-a-guide

Payment up front, I get 2 weeks to do each hub and no re-writes.

OK? smile

1. Mystic Biscuit profile image61
      Mystic Biscuitposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Working too cheap if you ask me!! LOL Upfront price should be at least $500 for hubs like those! (Plus royalites, of course!) ;-)

4. Mark Knowles profile image60

big_smile I don't care smile I am a total whore, but this is such a silly request, I couldn't resist.

1. belief713 profile image79
      belief713posted 8 years ago in reply to this

LOL

5. BassGuru profile image74
    BassGuruposted 8 years ago

I agree, $500 is a more realistic figure!

6. Mark Knowles profile image60

All right then - $500 it is. Sorry Michael, the price just went up smile

7. gamergirl profile image62
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

I'll do it for $400/article.  (I'm hoping Michael takes lowest bidder just like the government.  tongue)

8. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 8 years ago

I'm not bidding until I know what the Hub topics are.  After the past five years or so, doing freelance web development, I know better than to do that.

9. Mark Knowles profile image60

big_smile

It makes no odds to me. "Making your own cheese," or "How to build a nuclear weapon," will take the same amount of research, smile

OK, I'll come down to $399 to compete with gamergirl smile

10. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

LOL guys, you scared him away...

But he was ready to pay, that was not a joke. There are many ways to use Hubpages other than expressing yourself, you know. smile

11. Mark Knowles profile image60

Hey, we are still negotiating. I have come back down to $399 smile

12. funride profile image69
    funrideposted 8 years ago

OMG!! This forum it´s getting comical every day LOL.

I´m not (still eheheh) good enough hubber to place my quotation big_smile but I´ll be watching carefully how the prices of new hubs are changing. Perhaps in future I may earn some $$s, in the meanwhile I`ll keep laughing with this topics tongue.

13. 0
    daflaposted 8 years ago

You guys are a hoot!  Hey, I'll take $250, and get it done in a week.  Seriously, though guys, if we're writing flagship hubs for $25, why wouldn't we do that for another hubber?

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago in reply to this

...because if we write a flagship Hub for $25, it's our own Hub and we get any revenue it raises.   If we write it for another Hubber, that person gets the lion's share of the future proceeds.

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
        Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I hadn't thought of that, but I would be quite happy to add some to a few of my existing hubs if the price was right smile

14. Mark Knowles profile image60

big_smile

It is a bit of fun, but I have learned to my cost not to take anyone seriously unless they are serious. This is no way to advertise work.

If he had approached a few of us via PM, and given contact details and details of the work, I would be taking it seriously.

Quite apart from that, it is not possible to transfer a hub, which means him giving his log in details to someone so they can work on the hub on his account. big_smile

1. Inspirepub profile image86
      Inspirepubposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Maybe he'd rather have a Hub in someone else's account, anyway. He might care more about the "follow" on the links in it than he does about the $0.35 of Adsense revenue the page would make.

15. gamergirl profile image62
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

Oh fine Mark.  Look at dafla totally undercutting our market here.

The fine writing skills of Gamergirl can be yours for the low low price of $249.95!!  Or, make 5 low weekly payments of $54.95!

But wait, there's more!  You'll also have access to the biting wit and headstrong opinions provided by Gamergirl, as well as this free ThighMaster!

16. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

dum-di-dum....dum-di-dum...

Don't mind me, I'm just waiting for someone to throw in a set of steak knives...

17. Inspirepub profile image86
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

Don't buy from anyone else!

I'll make you that monster wealth-creating Hub, and even more!

I'll include 200+ products you can resell INSTANTLY and keep 100% of the profits, each with its own website, and 11,000 PLR articles you can spam across the article directories so you can become the next internet millionaire in 5.3 minutes, just by sitting there and sucking down beers.

See, here's a picture of my Ferrari and my hot girlfriend by my pool - that proves what I am saying is true ....

And I won't charge you $997, which is what my internet marketing mates say this amazing package is worth, you can have it all for just $97. That's right $97, and it includes a free month in my amazing secrets program, worth $97 all on its own (which I will keep billing your credit card every month unless you find my site, log in, and paste a series of heiroglyphics into the cunningly concealed "let me out of here" panel ......)

Jenny

working