jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Getting my hub to part of a category

1. edncohen profile image61
    edncohenposted 7 years ago

Hi!
      I am a new member here, and I have written my first hub. Question, in the FAQ # 17 "How Do I Join a hubber's fan club or category fan club?" There is the following:

There are two ways to become a fan of a category:

1. On a category page, you can click on the “Join (category) Fan Club” link in the box on the right side of the page.
       2. On faq page there is a place to search for categories to join as well as recommended categories you might like. You can also remove yourself from a category fan club on this page.

Ok, I have tried and tried to find such a thing and I can't find what the above it talking about. I want my hub to part of the Mental Health --> Anxiety Disorders --> Panic Attack category. How exactly do I do that? Thanks in advance.

Ed Cohen

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image74
      JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You can not create a category. It is created by the hubpages authorities. Please search for a relevant category and post it there.
      Thanks,
      Jyoti Kothari

2. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

the section you are referring to is about JOINING a fan club, not putting your hub in a category.

WHen writing a new hub, on the page where you put in your title, there is a section for choosing category.

Choose the one you want there. A new hub from a new hubber isn't likely to be found high on the list under a category, so if you're looking for it, you will have to search a bit but it's there.

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image74
      JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Jenetta,
      You have pointed rightly.

working