jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Insert Graphics into Hub and ...

1. profile image0
    AuthorsBookposted 7 years ago

I tried just now to insert a graphic in my new Hub, hit the wrong key (I guess) and closed the Hub.  Now I can't post it because the computer tells me it's there already!  I'm helpless and clueless with little time to spare.  HELP!

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Can't post what?  The Hub or the graphic? 

Can you see the Hub on your "statistics" page?

2. profile image0

I tried to post the graphic(s). In the process, I clicked on something that closed the Hub altogether as well as my browser.  When I returned to Hubpages, accessed my section (guess that's what you call it),and attempted to resume where I left off -- I couldn't.

I feel like idiot of the year and really appreciate your pointing me in the right direction.

3. profile image0

No, I cannot see the Hub I was trying to post but the hubpage computer seems to know it's there because it keeps telling me "this title is already taken"  -- I don't want to change the title so am bewildered.

4. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 7 years ago

You can find a list of all of your hubs here:

http://hubpages.com/my/hubs

I think you might be looking for this hub (which is empty and not published yet):

http://hubpages.com/hub/HELP-AN-IMPORTANT-Q

1. profile image0
      AuthorsBookposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I did what you sugggested from the onset to no avail.  I'd simply repost my Hub but the computer won't let me use my original title and I don't want to change the title because it took me several hours to get it just right.

I also wanted to insert 2 graphics that enhance the Hub. But I managed to close everything.

Your comments are SINCERELY welcome and appreciated.  But for   today it seems my high hopes have come crashing down around my ankles.

5. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 7 years ago

What was the title of the hub?

1. profile image0
      AuthorsBookposted 7 years ago in reply to this

TITLE:  A FLOCKER I'M NOT
      But I backtracked on everything that I had done including your suggestions - and ta-da - it's there waiting for some TLC!

Well, thank you again. I'm such an instant person not to mention literal that technology doesn't always chirp to my tune.  I think I jumped the gun and didn't go back.

I still need to find out how to insert graphics.  If you have a URL for this how-to, that would be great.

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
        Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You put graphics in the "photo" capsule.  You can choose to either upload from your computer (in which case, Browse to find your photo, then Upload, then save the capsule).

If taking a picture from elsewhere on the web, make sure it's free to use (photos are copyright unless stated otherwise).

working