jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Writing a culmination hub

1. wesleycox profile image82
    wesleycoxposted 7 years ago

I have a series of exercise articles that do receive traffic but some don't, such as the back work out ones.

Is it in poor form to write a culmination hub that links them all together?  There are a total of 13 but I think I can narrow down the first one to 7 and I could write one for the other 6.  Anyway I am looking for ideas on how to do this for the best results.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

A culmination Hub would be fine - in fact, HubPages has a program called "Capstone Hubs" that works exactly like that.  Basically you write a group of Hubs, then write a summary Hub that links to all of them.  And I'd include all 13 of them.

http://hubpages.com/hub/capstone

2. wesleycox profile image82

Thanks Marisa, I thought the capstone hub had to have 15 articles.  I'll go check it out.

3. wesleycox profile image82

Yeah I don't qualify for that one.  I only have 13 need 15, and according to Darkside I needed prior approval before publishing those 15.  Is there any other program that I may not know about?

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I wasn't suggesting you apply for the Capstone program.  You can't use pre-existing Hubs in the Capstone program. 

However, it's obvious that HubPages thinks the concept is worth doing, otherwise they wouldn't be offering the program.  So you could use that format, even though it's not formally a Capstone Hub - and since it's not part of the program, having a slightly different number of Hubs won't matter.

1. wesleycox profile image82
        wesleycoxposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oh, I get it that is a good idea.  Thanks Marisa for clarifying that and I think it is a good idea so I'll get started on it.

working