jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (13 posts)

Hello Hubbers I'm Back ans Won't Be Back For Who Knows How Long

1. Jackilyn profile image60
    Jackilynposted 8 years ago

Hi Everyone! Yes, I'm back from my trip. smile   

I just got hitched 2 days ago with my boyfreind James. And I won't be seeing you all for a long long while. We are leaving on our honeymoon in just 3 days!!!!!!!!  We are going to travel all over the world but we're thinking on spending most of our time in Europe! And planning to buy a house in liverpool & wales. I'm going to miss you all and I hope everyone has a swinging time. Hubpages has been great.But,  I still have three days to say goodbye to everyone so love you all.

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

Hi Jackilyn, I don't think our paths have crossed, but wishing you a wonderful honeymoon anyway - and good luck getting settled.

I do hope Gamergirl has come across your Hub on huskies...

Jackilynposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thank you and I wish i got to know you better.

3. Kenny Wordsmith profile image83
    Kenny Wordsmithposted 8 years ago

Congratulations, Jackilyn! Have a great trip!
    So J and J are the two polars in your profile pic? Delighted for you two! smile

Jackilynposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Kenny, I'm going to miss you! And yes thats us yelling in 10 years from now. lol wink

4. Kenny Wordsmith profile image83
    Kenny Wordsmithposted 8 years ago

Oh, yelling? I thought those two were billing and cooing and trying to make a heart shape against the sun. Sigh.

5. Patty Inglish, MS profile image90
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 8 years ago

Congratulations! Please stop by Hub Pages from time to time when you are near the internet. We will miss you and your Hubs. "Jackie, we hardly knew ye". Cheers!

6. Zsuzsy Bee profile image84
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 8 years ago

Great to see you back, sorry to see you go. But under the circumstances we'll let you go I guess. Happy days to you both.
    regards Zsuzsy

7. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

Congrats Jackilyn! Hope to hear from you and your travels soon.

8. stephhicks68 profile image84
    stephhicks68posted 8 years ago

Congrats Jackie!  And I'm with Kenny.... that's how I interpreted your avatar.  No yelling.  Just lovin' ... Have a great trip!  :-)  Come back soon,

9. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

Congratulations, not only on being able to travel around the world, but on your wedding and the joy which is quite apparent from your post.

I appreciate your insight, inputs, and your positive presence on the forums here. 

I wish you all the best in your travels.  I'll bet when you come back you'll have so much to Hub about!!

10. 0
    daflaposted 8 years ago

I envy you, both finding the man of your dreams, and finding the man of your dreams who has enough money to take you around the world.  Wow...Congratulations, and good luck, dear!

11. Jackilyn profile image60
    Jackilynposted 8 years ago

Kenny- lol, I changed it now,  I was just being sarcastic. lol

Thanks guys for the for giving me luck, I only hope we can have happyness for the rest of  our lives, which I think we will. smile  And I'll try to stop by whenever I can and say hi to you all. Thanks for posting and saying goodbye.xxx

Dafla- I did get lucky with him, we both pitched in for the money. smile I'm sure you'll find someone to. xxx