Questions about software that submits your articles

1. kirstenblog profile image77
    kirstenblogposted 7 years ago

I have heard that there are programs that will submit your article URL for you to different social networking sites etc. to get fast, easy and quality back links.
    Does anyone use this type of software?
    Does it work well?
    Would you recommend it?
    If so which software would you recommend for a Mac user with a preference for the browser safari?

1. thoufeeq profile image61
      thoufeeqposted 6 years ago in reply to this

By Software, it really means the service that the company offers. Now a days, a lot of such services are available who have a lot of articles already saved in their databases which are tagged or grouped according to the relevant keywords. We can pay them and use their articles and they automate the submission process. This is actually happening. Mostly, SEO consultants do this and they used to claim great results. There are good ones and bad ones also. So be careful before hiring such people.
      If you want to know related information, I recommend you who have a lot of such tools which clearly describes what this is all about.
      Hope you get me. If this is not the one you asked, feel free to ask me more.

2. ecogirl333 profile image59
    ecogirl333posted 6 years ago

This is not about article submissions but might help...

If you want a quick way to submit a published article or hub to lots of social networking sites try its a great time saver.