jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (14 posts)

How To Increase Your Hub Views...

1. ChrisStigson profile image61
    ChrisStigsonposted 6 years ago

I'm seeing that many people here want to boost their views on their hubs smile It's a nice way to get some information out and earn some money from your hubs, for sure.

So I wanted to take the time to show you a few ways that you can increase the amount of traffic you get to your Hubs.

I'm not an expert at Hubs Par-Se, but I've got 60+ websites recieving thousands of visitors each day... So here's how you do it.

First off, you need to find a good keyword to target, something that has a lot of searches in search engines, because the end goal will be to rank your hub in Google, Yahoo and MSN so it can get free traffic from outside sources.

A good keyword will have a few thousand searches per month, and under 20,000 or so competing pages with "quotes" in Google, so let's say your keyword is "puppy training books" that has 1,900 searches in Google and 3,600 competing pages in Google right now. Perfect! Should be easy!

How you need to build a hub on that topic and make it QUALITY of course. Then make sure you use the word "puppy training books" a few times throughout the page to make it optimized for search engines. Don't over do it.

Now you want to get as many backlinks as possible from other websites online. Share your links on Social Bookmarking sites like Digg.com, Del.icio.us, Stumble upon and other similar sites.

Write and submit articles on article directories such as ezinearticles, goarticle and articledashboard. This will help imrpove the links you get to your site and will boost its ranking in Google.

Then keep doing this until it is ranking #1 or whatever you want your hub to rank!

Repeat this with each new hub and you'll have thousands of views on your hubs each day and high ranking hubs in the search engines.

I do this for my websites, blogs and online products I sell smile

- Chris

1. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ignore the erroneous lesson in French. "Per se" is actually Latin.

Other than that, you've got some good tips here. What site are you using to do your keyword research?

1. GeneralHowitzer profile image63
        GeneralHowitzerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Nice avatar is that you wakikik...

2. soni2006 profile image47
      soni2006posted 6 years ago in reply to this

These are some good tips. Thanks for sharing Chris.

2. flread45 profile image83
    flread45posted 6 years ago

Why didn't you make a hub out of this post?

3. creativeone59 profile image45
    creativeone59posted 6 years ago

Great info, thanks for sharing. Why didn't you make it a hub. creativeone59

4. 61
    CabinGirl.posted 6 years ago

3 fans in 2 years, yeah I am going to listen to you lol !

1. mandybeau1 profile image60
      mandybeau1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am totally insulted its per cest` look how he has butchered the French language No all.................

5. Jackson Riddle profile image68
    Jackson Riddleposted 6 years ago

Why do you have 60+ websites? Surely 1 would be sufficient but who knows.

6. seamist profile image83
    seamistposted 6 years ago

I thouht if you posted a hub in an article without rewriting it you can get penalized for duplicate content. Is this true anyone? Thank you.

7. Niteriter profile image79
    Niteriterposted 6 years ago

Rewrite your post with a thesaurus at your elbow... just for practice!

8. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

huh?  what?  uh?  ee... um? ya.

1. 0
      lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Am I Um In A Um Hub of some other dimension? Yikes!

9. jayjay40 profile image82
    jayjay40posted 6 years ago

Very interesting thanks for the tips