jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Requesting Feedback on my Hub

1. TINA V profile image82
    TINA Vposted 7 years ago

Hello to all hubbers!  I am new in online writing and I just started last Thursday (October 22, 2009).  If you happen to read my newly published articles,  I would greatly appreciate any feedback from all of you in order to improve my style of writing. I am hoping for your kind assistance.  Thank you.

P.S.:  Thanks to mcbean for introducing to the Extreme Hub Makeover forum.

2. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Okay, you can stop the duplicate posts now.

3. TINA V profile image82
    TINA Vposted 7 years ago

My apology to all and thank you.  I was just excited to join the hubpage.

4. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Tina, welcome. First of all, the right way to use the "Extreme Hub Makeover" section is to post a link to one or two of your Hubs and ask for specific comments on those. 

I had a quick look at one of your relationship Hubs and offer the following feedback:

- You have a lot of solid material but the paragraphs are too long.

- I recommend running your text through a grammar checker.  The one on Microsoft Word is overly strict - if you follow it to the letter, you'll end up with stilted prose, so take its suggestions with a pinch of salt.  However it will stop you writing overly long sentences where verbs don't quite agree. 

Seek out Darkside's profile and read his Hubs on how to layout Hubs effectively, especially the use of Capsules.

5. TINA V profile image82
    TINA Vposted 7 years ago

Marissa, thank you for your feedback.  I really appreciate it and this would help me too.  I will try to visit Darkside's profile to learn more about the hubs.