jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

HEEEELLLLLLP!!! .... please!

1. jenblacksheep profile image84
    jenblacksheepposted 7 years ago

Ok, so I was playing games on my laptop (instead of writing a new hub of course), and when I exited out of the game it did something funny to the settings on my laptop and now everything is kinda big. It looks like I need to zoom out, but that doesn't work. I've changed the screen's resolution, but that doesn't help. I've seen it do this before but I think it kinda fixed itself. It is not doing that. I have tried re-booting it, re-starting it, turning it off and on again. I went back to play the game again in hope that when I exited it it would have magically gone back to normal ... that didnt work. I'm a bit worried that something is wrong with hte graphics card!

Any suggestions on what I can do?

2. arthriticknee profile image88
    arthritickneeposted 7 years ago

Right click on a blank space on the desktop.

Select "properties"

Then "settings"

Then go to screen resolution and turn it all the way up.

That shoud sort it.

1. profile image60
      Redneckmanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think the lady said she changed the screen resolution, I always wear my glasses so I can read something properly.

3. jenblacksheep profile image84

That sorta worked, changing it all the way up ... its not what I did before (although I did fiddle with the resolution). But now I think it's too small, but its hard to tell since I've been looking at it being too big, and there's no inbetween!

4. thranax profile image51
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

If your laptop has a System Restore function that can turn it back to a date before you played the game, it should be fixed. it should just be the resolution though, if you think its something else when your system is booting up, press the F13 or w\e it tells you to see more options and boot it in safe mode. If it works fine in safe mode then its an outside program (.exe)effecting your computer.

~thranax~

5. thranax profile image51
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

Also is it your computer or just your Firefox/internet explorer window?

~thranax~

6. jenblacksheep profile image84

Tried all those things Thranax, but thanx. It's my whole computer. Having played with a different resolution setting I think it's ok now. Does look a bit small tho

1. thranax profile image51
      thranaxposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The last time everything was small on my computer and not correct was back on one from 1995 like lol. It was loaded with windows 98 and if something with the Temp file was set wrong it would make everything small.

~thranax~

7. Katelyn Weel profile image86
    Katelyn Weelposted 7 years ago

Get a Mac wink

1. thranax profile image51
      thranaxposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If she had a Mac she couldn't play the game at all probably. Mac's suc*

~thranax~

working