jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

my first 2 hubs - need some feedback please

1. edncohen profile image61
    edncohenposted 6 years ago

I have published my first two hubs and I would like some constructive feedback. Please tell me what I need to improve them. OK?

The hubs are:

Thank you

Ed Cohen | enc0hen@comast.net

2. Jery profile image60
    Jeryposted 6 years ago

I like them edncohen, good job! I like to wrap the text around little images like those though. And your content looked good and helpful. Having suffered with social anxiety for the last 30 years or so I've put many of the techniques you talk about to use. I haven't had a full blown panic attack in about 20 years thank God!
    Anyway I think they look good-my two cents.

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

The layout is good but may want to break up your paragraphs a bit more so easier on the eyes. Don't want readers get cross eyed, good tags and may want to move and highlight your amazon capsule to the side. I heard it's best to use two amazon capsules. Otherwise, you're off to a great start! smile Welcome to HubPages.

1. edncohen profile image61
      edncohenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the input! Question for you. Can you change the layout of a hub to something else? When you first create a hub, you get to choose a layout. Well, can you change that after you create one or do you have to create a new one? Thanks for your help.

Ed Cohen

1. Appletreedeals profile image84
        Appletreedealsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ed, you can rearrange your capsules however you like. It's the same as picking an initial layout.

In edit Hub mode: just use green capsule arrows to move them wherever you want.