jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Couple of Questions for You Guys Who Are Professional

1. akirchner profile image95
    akirchnerposted 6 years ago

Pics - quarter width and it looks right but then it looks goofy if you enlarge it - sorry just too stupid!

Ebay is pretty much not working for anyone since August that joined - is there a way to rejoin sometime in the future or forget about it?

Duplicate - I have 2 on my hubs and can't figure out why and I want to get rid of them

Does anyone want to tell me if I should do anything different on my hubs/offer suggestions?

Thanks so much - as always - it is a pleasure being part of a "hub" and a community!  I am totally new to all of this and trying to figure out how to best keep quality hubs, offer new information and also "get out there"....as in all things - nothing happens instantly but want to maximize my time.

1. ScarletRyan1970 profile image61
      ScarletRyan1970posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Write a hub on White choclate,Men love white choclate.
      Download lot of beautiful photos or pictures.
      Belgium white choclate is the best.

Goodluck with your new Hubs.

1. steffer profile image56
        stefferposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i think men like pure (dark) chocolat more
        specialy the Belgian chocolot brands like Cote'Dôr, callebout, and godiva. (here in Belgium it's more the woman who fancy the white chocolat)

Sorry am Belgian myself, but fact is, we all love chocolat and are proud of it. smile

2. resspenser profile image88
    resspenserposted 6 years ago

The only way I have found to get folks looking is to become a fan of theirs. They will often sign up for you if you sign up with them. This seems to be especially true of the new hubbers out there. So I suggest you troll around,  find some people whose work you like,  and let them know.

So far not a single person I know in real life is a "fan". Not even my wife!

Hard to believe, but there you go!

3. Lisa HW profile image84
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

"Duplicate" is a sign that the material appears somewhere else online.  It may be that you have posted it on here and elsewhere, or it may be that someone else has copied and posted your Hub.  If you know you've posted the material elsewhere you'd have to re-write/change the material in your Hub so it won't show up as duplicate content. 

Duplicate content is penalized as far as scores go, but it's allowed (provided you own the material and are the one who posted it elsewhere).  It isn't encouraged at all, though, because the material competes with itself in search engines.  Also, Google favors unique material.

As far as pictures go, use the size you think looks best on the Hub.

I think your Hubs look great.  They look every bit as good as other well done Hubs.    (I write professionally but don't particularly write Hubs that are as "professional" as some Hubbers' are, so I don't know if you want my opinion.  I write here as a casual writing.)

4. akirchner profile image95
    akirchnerposted 6 years ago

Thanks for all the ideas!  I am slowly but surely trying to figure it all out and here's to more chocolate!