jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Been here 3 days

1. Ohma profile image82
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

I have posted 5 hubs and because of the content of 3 I more or less expect that only my family and friends will really appreciate them but My latest 1 "When Help is NO HELP" I am really excited about and would be very intersted to learn what everyone else thinks.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I just checked you articles and I read one of them, it is ok and it is interesting topic, "When help is no help", sadly this is happening, and the youth are affected by the societal change we are encountering.

Keep joining the forum and reading the rules about HP, more power to you..

2. Ohma profile image82
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

Thanks for your interest. You suggested i read rules about HP. I am not sure I understand. Did I do something wrong<

3. Wendi M profile image83
    Wendi Mposted 6 years ago

I have to run out to do some errands, but I'll check it out as soon as I settle down tonight.

4. 0
    Janettaposted 6 years ago

Hi Ohma--Welcome to HubPages!! big_smile

When a hub is heavy on text, it can be intimidating to the reader. Especially with a heavy topic. You may want to try adding more pictures or even videos that correspond with your hub and play around with the placement of them in relation to your text. The best advice I can give a new hubber is to take a look around at some of the more established hubbers. Read their hubs, see how they lay everything out and how they break up and add to the text.

Feel free to ask questions anytime and Keep up the good work!! big_smile

5. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

I would also add links to resources where people can help youths, parents and children wink